Re: [Evolution] Filter question

With dspam (pure Bayes) messages come in marked and judged with a
6-decimal probability of being spam. There's also one X-header I want
Evo to filter on: X-DSPAM-Result:. Values are either "spam" or
"innocent". Evo 1.4.5 doesn't seem to want to filter on this header, so

Using the "Specific header" filter option doesn't work?  "weird".

Incidentally, just about every poster on this list is "innocent". Except
Michael. dspam thinks that every mail he posts is spam. I'm busy trying
to teach it that Michaels posts are innocent. It's taking a long time ;)
Its got links, its got embedded images, and its got text/plain + text/html alternatives, its kind of ripe for looking like spam.

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.