Re: [Evolution] Filter question

> Using the "Specific header" filter option doesn't work?  "weird".

It works now :) Turns out I included the ":" in the header. Mozilla 1.4
(I have to include Mozilla as MUA alternative for non-Evo users) told me
*not* to include ":" as part of the header field.
Ahhh yeah.  : is only syntactic sugar, and not really 'part of the header'.
The SquirrelMail filters are useless, BTW. Want to do something about
the SquirrelMail filter module?
Hmm?  whats wrong with them?

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.