Re: [Evolution] Hang on opening calendar

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 12:03 -0700, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Do you happen to be on an SMP machine?  The only way I seem to be able
to get the calendar to work on my SMP machine is to run a trace on the
e-d-s process... otherwise it seems to lock itself up and disappear.
Like there is a race condition somewhere.

there was a known crash in e-d-s I fixed yesterday (or 2 days ago not
sure), please make sure you're running the latest CVS.

cheers