[Evolution] Wish list: pick sender account based on recepient, etc

Hello,

I use a different email account when I send ordinary email and when I
subscribe to a mailing list. However, when posting to a list I forget
too often to choose the appropriate account, and then I get a message
that the post is awaiting moderator's consent because it originates with
a nonmember.

I wish I could make Evolution associate a send-from account with each
contact, so that when I post a message to that contact, the
corresponding sender account is chosen when the mail composer window is
opened.

Sometimes I need to resend a message with some modifications. I wish
there were a more obvious way to "reactivate" a message in the Sent
folder. (Or actually, any message in any folder.) I want the
"reactivated" message to inherit the same list of recipients (and the
distribution of recipients into To: Cc: Bcc: fields) as the message in
the Sent (or whatever) folder.

On a few occasions I wanted to know what the mail I was about to send
was going to look like in source form. Probably I was yrying to figure
out if the message was being converted to HTML in some bad way. So, I
wish there were a "view source" or "display source" or even "edit
source" menu option in the View and/or Edit menus. I would even like to
be able to add special headers to the mails I send. Perhaps I would like
to add by hand a header saying that the message is in response to a
particular message.

Today, when trying to resend a message, I cut and paste the text of the
old message into a new one, and then the whole paste became framed
inside a dotted line. I could place the cursor outside this frame, in
which case the cursor became as tall as the entire framed text. I could
not find any easy way to "unpack" the frame, and had to cut and paste
the contents of the frame into the lines above the frame, and then
delete the frame.

This is also an occasion where I would like to carry over headers from
the original message like In-response-to:.

I also wish Evo could automatically reap email addresses from all
messages I receive and send, and be able to search that list when
filling in To, Cc, and Bcc fields.

Sometimes I click Reply to All, then delete and rearrange the recipient
addresses. I wish I could drag and drop addresses between the fields.

When trying to cut and paste an address from Cc: to To:, if the address
appears in the Contact list, the <...> part is not shown, and when
pasting the pasted address does not work.

Some time ago I wanted to be able to send the same message to all
members of a list, without disclosing the email address of the other
list participants to each recipient. I tried to type the list name in
the Bcc field, but that was not accepted by the mail servers. I even
tried to have a fake address in the To: field, but that got me into
other troubles as well. I wish I could have Evo reissue the mail to each
member of the list, without spelling out the list memebers in the to:
and Cc: fields. Place the current list member in To: and omit mention of
all others. Or have each server believe that this is a Bcc, the To:
field (which actually contains e.g., the list name) has already been
dealt with.

What do you think?