Re: [Evolution] Wish list: pick sender account based on recepient, etc

Hallo,

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 00:48, Enrique Perez-Terron wrote:
Hello,

I use a different email account when I send ordinary email and when I
subscribe to a mailing list. However, when posting to a list I forget
too often to choose the appropriate account, and then I get a message
that the post is awaiting moderator's consent because it originates with
a nonmember.

I wish I could make Evolution associate a send-from account with each
contact, so that when I post a message to that contact, the
corresponding sender account is chosen when the mail composer window is
opened.

That's my wish too!
I think it would be realize like in kmail *buhhh* - associate a folder
(in folder-preferences) with a mail-account (or a mail-account) :)...

Thanks!

Kai