Re: [Evolution] Can I run Evo 1.5.7 Snapshot under SuSE 9.1 w/o XD2?

There's an evolution development snapshot channel for it (via red carpet, or just get the packages), in which case you just install it from there, it will only install/upgrade what is nessecary to get it running, and not all of 'xd2'.