Re: [Evolution] exchange SSL connector issue

On Wed, 19 May 2004, Dan Winship wrote:

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 16:12 +0100, evo dormon com wrote:

Having a google, this looks like an SSL issue

No, that wouldn't really have anything to do with SSL.

The first thing to try is to delete the account, and then run
"ximian-connector-setup" from the command line to get the nice
auto-detecting-everything account wizard, and see if that makes it work.

Whoo hoo, that worked a treat! Now the only small prob I have is that
when I accept a meeting invite, I get an "Update complete" then I'm
asked for the passwd for an old imap account???? I found some old references
to that account in my vfolders.xml and nuked them and I've grep'ed thru
~/evolution/config for that old server and nothing.

Where is it picking this up from and why?

Also my outlook colleagues get a gibberish (their words) reply from me,
when I accept these invites (they've gone home so I'll find out tomorrow
what they're talking about)

So close......

Cheers
Lee