Re: [Evolution] check file size before transmitting!

My guess is that's it's the mail server that says stop.  Not evolution.
If that's the case there is no way for evolution to know that it will
not be allowed until the server says stop.

Someone will probably correct me if it's actually evo that stops it

/Erik