Re: [Evolution] error adding card: permission denied

Hi,

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 21:40, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi christoph,

first thing that comes to my mind is: check your file access rights for
the files in $HOME/evolution/local/Contacts/addressbook.db.
mine is "-rw-------".

Sorry not to mention this, of course I checked my file permissions
first, but they were all set to writeable for the evo user:-(
Thx,
 Christopher