Re: [Evolution] Connector GPLed!!!

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 15:34 -0700, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

However, based on the press release, It's supposed to be available on
May 14 2004, today's May 12.

Anyway, I got it, installed it, restarted Evo (1.4.5) on RH9 box and the
1st thing it complains is that "This copy of Ximian Connector has not
been activated"

What Gives?? (Does it mean I really have to wait till May 14 for the
"new" GPL version??)

Binaries of the free version are still being built/tested.  If you want
the new version earlier, you can download the source, which was released
yesterday.

-Mark Gordon