Re: [Evolution] Installing Ximian connector from source

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 01:18, Roalt Aalmoes wrote:
Hi All,

Unfortunately, I get the following message when I try to get mail:
Error while 'Scanning folders in "Exchange server <my exchange
address>"':
Could not connect to Evolution Exchange backend process: No such file or
directory

I have the same problem here as well. Evo 1.4.5, RH9.
I used red-carpet to get the connector.

I also have this additional problem, at evo startup, I get "This copy of
connector has not been activated"

How do I activate it? Wait for May 14??

(I replaced our server's exchange address with <my exchange address>'

It looks like evolution cannot find a file from the ximian connector
package I just installed. Can anybody of the list shed a light on this?