Re: [Evolution] Connector GPLed!!!

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 21:55 -0700, Des Dougan wrote:
On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 18:16, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> you need 6.5 for Linux.
>
> Jeff

Ahh, OK. Why is that? One of the previous snapshots would let me see my
folders (although not without issues), so something fairly fundamental
has changed in the last couple of weeks.
Well it could just be bugs, too.

You need it for the calendaring (addressbook?) stuff.  Email just uses imap.  If thats all you want; just use a normal imap account.
I'll have to check with my team to see when we might have the Linux
version up. This is the last piece preventing me giving away my Windows
desktop...
6.5 ships in 3 days apparently (i think that was the product, maybe it was another one).

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.