[Evolution] vfolder (&search) + threads

As per the blog entry recently, this feature is now in cvs.

I fixed the issue with possible inconsistencies; it behaving as a global option, it not working with AND rules, and also changed the UI slightly.  And the code is neater too.

Now the UI is an option at the top-level, similar to 'and' or 'or'.

The ui is ugly.  I make no apologies, since UI isn't my thing.  It should be easy to clean up though for someone who cares (i.e., not me!).

http://primates.ximian.com/~notzed/test/ui/search-threads.png

Shows the options in the advanced search dialogue.

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.