hi jeremey, Am Di, den 11.05.2004 schrieb Wise, Jeremey um 14:43:
1) My calendar pop-ups do not contain any details about what the subject is about. I know their was a bit of conversation about this earlier but I did not find any resolution. I am going to migrate to a new laptop in a few weeks, will going to 1.5 be the fix for this?
what do you mean by pop-ups? reminders of appointments? works fine for me, they display correctly in evo1.4.6 under suse9.0. perhaps the conversation you refer to was about bug 58077 which addresses evo1.5.7 (this was a thread a week ago).
2) I have poked around and tried to figure out how to set Evolution to us US Letter paper as the default but have not made any progress. This is the only application that defaults to it.
this has been asked quite a few times already (mar 19th on evo1.5.5, mar 31st on evo1.4.6) but has never been answered. good question, please take a look into ximian's bugzilla if this has already been filed.
3) In viewing folders and mailboxes is their a way to have all threads display "collapsed" by default. For the user groups I participate in it makes parsing the head subject or reviewing historical emails much easier.
none that i know of in evo1.4.x, only pushing "crtl+t"...
4) I know this is a likely off topic but I am still looking for a way to integrate Mozilla seamlessly into Evolution. I am trying to get it to open up a new session using the 'default' session and initiate a new tab.
what exactly do you mean by "integrate seamlessly"? if you only want evo to open links in mozilla: this has been the most answered question here, just search the archives. or do you want to import addressbooks? ?-|
5) Back when I had to use MS Lookout my signature would aways apply and would apply right after my typed message (actually my signature was put in prior to my typing; the curser would always be started above it). I have gotten some complaints back from people that my header info (aka contact info) is missing. Personally I think they can get over it but my manager has told me to see if I can fix it. It is "corporate policy" to have my signature always attached so If I could force all emails to have it by default that would save me the effort of having to remember to apply it.
if you just want to add a default text signature, go to the signature editor in the mail preferences. there is also a possibility to set a *default* signature, go to "mail accounts" in the preferences and edit the account. at the first page "identity" at the left bottom you can set the default signature. but if you always like to attach a file (e.g. a vcf card), i don't have a clue... cheers, andre -- mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed! http://www.iomc.de
Description: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil