Re: [Evolution] Newbie Q : Evolution Folders and restoring from backup

Only your evolution data (in ~/evolution) and evolution config (in ~/.gconf/apps/evolution) need to be restored from backup (where "~/" is your home directory).

Evolution (the program) itself, should be installed from the corresponding linspire packages, or compile it yourself.  Although you could conceivably run it from files from the redhat system, it might be too much work (those files are a tiny subset of all files that are part of an evolution install).

If i'm undersnting what you're after anyway.