Re: [Evolution] home mail howto?

Thanks for the advice.  How can I combine the data in the spool
directory with the mbox file in my home directory?

Should I set up evolution to read from the spool directory temporarily?
Will that pull the data to my homedir?

After that I'll need to move the folders to the place where imap will
share them...

Thanks again!

Tom