Re: [Evolution] bugzilla does not fully recognize my new username
- From: Gerardo Marin <gerardo ximian com>
- To: Nicola Fankhauser <nicola fankhauser variant ch>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] bugzilla does not fully recognize my new username
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:00:22 -0500
Yes, it's a known bugzilla problem. It seems to happen more when your ip
address changes in the mean time (e.g. some load balance servers that
send requests from more than one ip).
A workaround: log out, re-login.
On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 03:23, Nicola Fankhauser wrote:
I wanted to report a potential bug I found in evo 1.4.5 (may not be
fixed in 1.4.6 yet), so I created a new bugzilla account, located a bug
to reopen (#15892), edited the description and wanted to submit, but it
would not recognize my new username. sending my password has worked
twice, so I believe the username _is_ registered... strangely enough,
the bug got reopened (as I marked it), but my new description is not
btw, my bugzilla username is "nicola fankhauser variant ch".
thanks & regards
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
Ximian Evolution Bugmaster
] [Thread Prev