Re: [Evolution] Separating attachments

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 05:06, Maykel Moya wrote:
I read some lists daily digest. The digest have digested messages as
mime attachments. When I display the digest, evolutions shows every
attachments inline.

It even isn't annoying, but I want to save just one of the attachments I
should save the whole digest.

Any trick ?

Using evolution 1.4.6.

Regards
mike

PD: Not currently subscribed to the list, please Cc me

If you're up to it, formail (from procmail) is capable of splitting most
digests into separate messages for later processing in Evolution.
This would, IMO, allow you to receive all the messages from the digest,
but review them more easily.

--
Tom Wesley