Re: [Evolution] rfc, different filter interface

We actually came up with some preliminary design for implementing server-based filters, and it was decided it was too big a task to do in this cycle.

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 20:01 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 18:59, Xavier Bestel wrote:
> Le ven 07/05/2004 à 04:36, Not Zed a écrit :
> > I use evolution filters to manage my mail, rather than vfolders, and
> > although they work find, they seem clumsy to work with.
>

> The only thing I miss with the filters is to be able to change the
> filters on the server (I think Cyrus has this possibility).

Cyrus supports the Sieve filtering language on the server,
but Evo has no interface for it (most other email clients
don't either so you generally have to use an ad hoc app
for this).

poc