Re: [Evolution] IMAP Deleting Email

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 16:50 -0400, Wise, Jeremey wrote:
In the job I have I work as a consultant who watches a 'queue' which is
an email box. A request for a design or help will come into the Exchange
mailbox and I (or any number of other consultants) will review the
request then pull it into our personal mailbox to work on it. I just
found out that since I moved to Evolution when I go into the mailbox and
pull an emial it is removed on my client but all the other consultants
see the emial as having been read by me but it is still their.

If you're using IMAP, you need to "Expunge" the folder (Actions ->
Expunge) in order for the deletions to actually take effect.

-- Dan