[Evolution] IMAP Deleting Email

In the job I have I work as a consultant who watches a 'queue' which is
an email box. A request for a design or help will come into the Exchange
mailbox and I (or any number of other consultants) will review the
request then pull it into our personal mailbox to work on it. I just
found out that since I moved to Evolution when I go into the mailbox and
pull an emial it is removed on my client but all the other consultants
see the emial as having been read by me but it is still their. The only
way I can remove the emial is to open Outlook and delete the emial. My
evolution setup is as follows. As I can only have one "exchange" account
I have it setup for my emial addresss (jeremey wise agilysys com) but
the other mailboxes are setup as IMAP connections. I have tried copying
the email and then telling it to delete, forwarding it, or my prefered,
drag and drop. Again, it shows up as having been removed in Evolution
but not for all the other Exchange users.

Any thoughts?