Re: [Evolution] HTML mail

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 20:21 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

Plaintext is the universal and most efficient way to send email.

And... it's ineffective to embed worms/viruses in text mail, there-
for, it's more secure.

While I don't have such cogent reasons for saying, I still think
plain-text email is viable enough that a widely-used program like
Evolution should support it and I think it'd be narrow-minded for a
few's opinions to dictate its options.

Stuck in the 80s it is with email, stuck in the 1880s with music (but
that's another story)....