[Evolution] HTML mail

I have a very simple question:  where is the configuration
option to turn on and adjust 'word wrap'?

Switch to text/plain (Composer: Format / [] HTML)... ;-)

I think I posted something about this  a long time ago.
In contacts, there is an option on the contact wants to receive HTML
mail. It would be very neat if there was an option to select:
Contact does not want to receive HTML mail.

Evo could then perhaps intelligently switch between html and plain text
when sending.

/M.