[Evolution] Category search and LDAP

Hi,

I'm using categories for my contacst (have evolutionperson schema on
LDAP; categories are saved fine as multivalued attribute - checked with
slapcat) so I thought that searching/displaying contacts by category
will work from scratch but...

When I try using for example 'Category is Personal', I get none
Wombat spits:

  (Wombat:13224): wombat-pas-WARNING **: unknown query property

  searching server using filter: objectClass=MyBarnIsBiggerThanYourBarn

  (Wombat:13224): wombat-pas-WARNING **: search returned 0

Using filter 'Any field is Personal' works fine displaying contacts I want (just check,
I know that is not bullet-proof solution).

So, what I'm missing?

Also, is there a possibility to manualy edit 'Category Master List' (I mean where is
it stored in filesystem and in what format)?

                                                David