Re: [Evolution] HTML mail

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 06:26 +0200, Martin Skjöldebrand wrote:

I have a very simple question:  where is the configuration
option to turn on and adjust 'word wrap'?

Switch to text/plain (Composer: Format / [] HTML)... ;-)

I think I posted something about this  a long time ago.
In contacts, there is an option on the contact wants to receive HTML
mail. It would be very neat if there was an option to select:
Contact does not want to receive HTML mail.

One option is enough.  Actually thats how it is handled in the code
anyay.  Its like "they don't care if they receive html", and if not set
it means "they dont want to receive HTML", and it warns you if you try
to send such a mail to such a person.  There's no use having another
option for this.

If that's the case, then a better title for the option perhaps?
It's not clear what the setting does.

/M.