Re: [Evolution] exchange connector on Fedora core1

man, 15.03.2004 kl. 15.57 skrev Norman P. B. Joseph:

I've had success using the RH9 version under Red Hat Enterprise Linux
3.0.  So far, everything I've tried under it has worked without any
issues.  My guess is you would have similar luck under Fedora Core 1
with the RH9 Connector, but, like Ximian, I can't guarantee that.

Agreed that RH 9 -> Fedora core 1. But Red Hat itself has said that
Fedora is for the birds. Red Hat offers nothing guaranteed stable
outside subscription, the alternative is Prodigy (?=RH substitute worth
nothing as far as the future goes), or similar.

Ximian can't possibly support an avowed non-stable OS distro. Not now
that Ximian is Novell's and Suse's, at any rate.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl