Re: [Evolution] Default printer in evolution 1.2

This is a gnome-print issue.

Jeff

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 10:41 -0600, Steve Bergman wrote:

I have a RH9 system running evolution 1.2.  I can't seem to get the
proper default printer set.  If I do a file->print and then set the
command line to lpr -P printername, it only works for the current
session.  Evolution seems to ignore LPDEST and PRINTER.  Am I doing
something wrong?

-Steve Bergman