Re: [Evolution] exchange connector on Fedora core1

I've had success using the RH9 version under Red Hat Enterprise Linux
3.0.  So far, everything I've tried under it has worked without any
issues.  My guess is you would have similar luck under Fedora Core 1
with the RH9 Connector, but, like Ximian, I can't guarantee that.

-norm