Re: [Evolution] Slightly OT: Autoconf macro directory

I wouldn't bother, if it still compiles, it isn't an error.

On Sat, 2004-03-13 at 02:28 -0500, Andrew Conkling wrote:

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 20:18, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
there's no error in what you pasted...

That still begs the question: what is and where can I find my autoconf
macro directory?  If I'm asking in the wrong place, can someone redirect
me?