Re: [Evolution] Can't send mail using Evolution 1.4.6.mdk

Peter James wrote:
I can't send mail using Evolution 1.4.6. running under Mandrake 10. and KDE. I can receive mail OK, but when I attempt to send I get the following error message: "Error while performing operation: Can not send message: no recipient defined:"

Do you have any other undeliverable emails sitting in your Outbox? If Evo 1.4.x can't deliver one email, it fails to deliver anything else subsequently (and gives that not so helpful error message in the process).

Cheeri,
Calum.

http://blogs.sun.com/calum             Java Desktop System Group