Från: evolution-admin lists ximian com genom Peter James
Skickat: ti 2004-06-29 17:26
Till: evolution lists ximian com
Kopia:
Ämne: [Evolution] Can't send using Evolution

Andre wrote
"if it isn't confidential data, could you post the header?

perhaps you took a recipient from your addressbook without an email
address, or you did not put a recipient into the To:, but only into the
CC-field...
are there any other emails in your outbox? sometimes evolution refers to
another message and does not at first send the message which is "on top"
in your outbox, and stops sending other messages if one of them could
not be sent.

...normally evolution really got a reason to show this error
message. :-)"

The header of a failed Email is as follows: