[Evolution] adding spelling dictionary

I have recently added polish dictionary to aspell. It wokrs fine in
gedit - it highlights misspelled words on the fly. I can't however add
polish spelling to evolution. tools->sttings->Composer Prefernces->Spell
Checking does not list polish as an option. In desperation I just
remerged evolution. Nothing changed...

Since gedit works fine I presume that gnome-spell is configured
correctly (I am assuming that gedit uses gnome-spell - please correct me
if I am wrong). Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Piotr