Re: [Evolution] Re: Re: no subject

Thanks for the pointer. The icon showed it was working off line but
nothing I did could persuade it to do other wise.
I ended up deleting all of the .gnome and .gconf directories for the
user so it appeared that the user had never logged in via X. Logging in
again as that user got everything working again. It also fixed a problem
I'd been having with calendars under Evolution.

This has been reported before (is in bugzilla), but we have no idea whats going on or how it could happen :-/

Its controlled by a single gconf setting, which is only used to store it anyway, switching modes should always be propagated to components irresepctive of any gconf settings.  But I guess it isn't.
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"