[Evolution] Pipe to Shell Command Filter Help

Hey All,

I'm trying to write a shell script that will take any messages that
match and download the files to a temp directory for some newsletters
I'm on. Using Perl's MIME::Parser I've gotten so far as downloading any
attachments and saving the body IF it's a mime message. but a straight
text message or a straight html message NOT in mime format just doesn't
save.

The current version of my script can be found at
http://www.neimeyer.org/filter.htm Any suggestions (or even better
mailing lists to ask on...) would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt