Re: [Evolution] mail present but not visible.

View->Show Hidden Messages

somehow you probably clicked View->Hide * Messages or something.

Jeff

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 05:07, Didier Spaier wrote:
I'm on a mdk 9.2 and used a evolution-1.4.5-3mdk version. Till yesterday
no problem, but this morning I can't see the content of any mail folder
I have, though I can receive (as shows the number of unread messages in
Inbox displayed in bold) and send mail.

This is very annoing because I can't even know which messages I received
and some are already deleted from the pop server.

I saw somebody got the same problem net never got an answer -- see
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2003-December/034274.html.

I hope I'll have some more chance -- Thank's in advance for your help.

PS I downgraded to evolution 1.4.4-8 mdk but this did'nt change anything.