Re: [Evolution] Unison Example

On Sat, 2004-01-24 at 12:44, Carl Davis wrote:
I use IMAP for all of my mail servers so I only need to do the local
folders I think.  Calendar, Tasks, and Sent Mail.  I have got unison
working, but I can't seem to get the merge working.  On my Desktop I
always create a backup copy of the /home/cdavis/evolution director
/home/cdavis/evolution.bak and then try to use unison to sync to that.
I run unison from the laptop.  Any suggestions?  What merge and merge2
lines do you use?

Thanks!