Re: [Evolution] Unison Example

On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 11:05, Carl Davis wrote:
Downloaded Multisync and Syncml and have it installed.  Cannot seem to
get it working.

Laptop
First plugin Evolution
Second Plugin SyncML
      Connect to server (what should the path be?)
      path = /home/username/evolution
      User/pass set
Desktop
First plugin Evolution
Second Plugin SyncML
      Accept connection (what should the path be?)
      path = /home/username/evolution
      User/pass set
The log says only that it connected.  It doesn't give any errors or
successes.

Look, I'm sorry but I'm very busy right now.  IIRC unison has pretty
good on line documentation, so I suggest you RTM, and if that fails,
join the mailing list.
--
Either I'm dead or my watch has stopped.
-- Groucho Marx's last words