[Evolution] GNOME 2.4 Startup

I have an interesting issue (well, for me at least).

Often, when I start Gnome 2.4 (with Evo 1.45), I see the little splash window come up and the auto-start icons appearing at the bottom. Often, there will be two or even three of the little Evolution-Alarm-Notify icons come up. Then the splash graphic will sit there until I click it. Other times, only one icon comes up and the splash bar goes away quite properly.

Is this something I can "fix" ?

Dan
---
Dan McGinn-Combs