[Evolution] Re: Evolution slow to send new message

Yes, those are "on" for me.

# hdparm -c -d /dev/hdb

/dev/hdb:
 IO_support   =  1 (32-bit)
 using_dma    =  1 (on)

I'm not using imap, all files are local except the smtp server.

- Jesse
On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 13:36, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
This is from a standard Mandrake 9.2 installation:

# hdparm -c -d /dev/hda

/dev/hda:
 IO_support   =  1 (32-bit)
 using_dma    =  1 (on)