Re: [Evolution] Message composition freezes regulary

Thank you, Guenther, for the reply.  It is somewhat reassuring that I am
not the only one experiencing it.

If others can confirm that this behavior is to be expected, please let
me know and I will switch to another mail client.  I can't imagine
telling anyone to switch from Outlook on Windows to Evolution on Linux
and, oh, by the way, you will have to stop typing for 5 seconds every
minute!

As I said in my original post (perhaps that has gotten lost), this was
not a problem in the Evolution that came with Mandrake 9.1, so if anyone
has a solution, please let me know (other than re-installing the old
Mandrake)!  I am also open to any work-around, and if someone thinks it
is just my installation that is broken and knows how to fix it, that
would be welcome information too!

- J Black