Re: [Evolution] importing from outlook .pst files

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 13:32, David Woodhouse wrote:
On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 13:14 +0000, Jules Richardson wrote:
I have a lot of old data in outlook .pst format which I'd like to get
into ximian somehow. Has anyone done this?

For mail you can do a lot worse than just putting it all onto an IMAP
server from Outlook, then accessing it there from Evolution.

Well, situation is that I have sendmail here running on a Linux machine
24/7 - I run fetchmail to pull down email to that system from various
POP3 accounts every few minutes.

I currently run Evolution off the same server though, just using my
desktop machine as a remote display. I should really organise things so
I can run Evolution on the desktop itself I suppose - I'd still really
like to keep any mail (new or read) on the server though just to make
backup that much easier.

cheers

Jules