[Evolution] importing from outlook .pst files

Hi,

I have a lot of old data in outlook .pst format which I'd like to get
into ximian somehow. Has anyone done this?

I'm on 1.2.2 at the moment (although see other upgrade post) which
doesn't seem to have a straight import format for outlook - maybe there
are free tools elsewhere to convert a pst file to mbox format, say? Or
maybe outlook itself has a suitable export format (I'll reboot into
win2k later to check) but knowing Microsoft's tradition of acknowledging
that other technologies exist, I'm not holding my breath!

Be nice to get all my mail archives in one place - and one less thing to
have to keep windows around for :)

cheers

Jules