Re: [Evolution] importing from outlook .pst files

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 21:14, Jules Richardson wrote:

I have a lot of old data in outlook .pst format which I'd like to get
into ximian somehow. Has anyone done this?

I believe Mozilla on Windows can import email and address book from
Outlook. Mozilla stores email in mbox format, and you can export the
address book to ldif format, which you can import from Evolution.
Although, you might loose some details using this method. I think it
would be better to save your Outlook address book entries as vCards and
import that on Evolution directly.