Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.5 + Evo 1.5

For what it's worth, Philippe, I tried to install the dev snapshot about
a month ago, and it TOTALLY trashed my system so Gnome would not even
boot into a GUI.  It wasn't easy to bring it back to life by guessing
which RPMs to install via the command line, either.  My system was a
brand new RH9 installation at the time.

I assumed it was the particular snapshot I installed (looking at the red
carpet package cache, it looks like I installed the Dec. 9 snapshot),
and was considering trying it again today but until I see an answer to
your concerns about deleting older packages, I'm sticking with 1.4.5.

Anyone else?  Can we really use 1.4.5, 1.5 and RH9 together?  Is red
carpet the way to get it?

Eric