Re: [Evolution] problem with wav attachments, evo 1.4.5 w/connector, mandrake 9.1

eh? the "hard-coded" stuff was only to prevent "viewing" attachments in
a bonobo control. of course, you can tell evo it's ok by adding the
mime-type string to the list of strings in the
/apps/evolution/mail/mime_types key (or something like that)

Jeff