Re: [Evolution] How to make every IN box subfolder have the correct fields

read my reply to farkas

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 08:50, Stephen Wetzel wrote:
I know that many of you have this same issue... You set up the fields in
your INBOX, or just accept the default. Then you realize you'd like
another field such as "To" because if your like me you bounce some of
your emails back to yourself for filing.

How can you make all of the sub-INBOX folders inherit the same field
configuration?

-Stephen