[Evolution] SLOW display of calendar information attachment (meeting.ics)

Is anyone else having problems with very slow display of calendar
information attached to a meeting request in Evolution?  I receive these
from my work (Exchange) server.  I am using Connector to connect
directly to the server, but I am still also having all my mail forwarded
to another mail account via POP.  In both accounts, it can take several
minutes for the information to display.

Any ideas?

Thanks