[Evolution] Remote iCal Calendar Server and Evolution-1.5

  I want to put an iCal Calendar server on my website (Apache-2.0.40 on RedHat-8.0) to have public and private calendars.  I want to be able to view the calendars with a web browser and also to connect to them with Evolution for viewing and editing.

  Does anyone know what software is available for putting this kind of server on my machine and use it with Apache and Evolution?

Thanks,
Jared