[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Security Bug in HTML

On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 09:56, guenther wrote:
On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 18:44, Rodney Dawes wrote:
However, breaking a standard
in order to waste a bunch of space on an HTML page so the full url can
be displayed in the HTML renderer, is silly.

I really dunno, what standard breaking you are referring to.

Unless I'm still misunderstanding, he said in his followup that he was
talking about the link as shown in the BODY, not the status bar.  That
should follow standard HTML rules and only show the text between the <a
....> and the </a>, NOT the actual link.  To actually show the href
value in the BODY would not be following the HTML standard.

Lonnie