[Evolution] Warning failed to load external entity

Hi to all,

After searching the mail-archive, the following is still unknown to me.

The following appears in .xsession-errors whenever Evolution is started. What does it mean and how can I fix it? It may have happened when restoring a backup of Evolution after upgrading to a new distro.

(evolution-1.4:2007): Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-ui-util.c: line 182 (bonobo_ui_util_xml_to_pixbuf): assertion `xml != NULL' failed warning: failed to load external entity "/home/user/evolution/local/views/folder-metadata.xml"

TIA,

Celsun

Rethink your business approach for the new year with the helpful tips here. http://special.msn.com/bcentral/prep04.armx